Sunday, August 14, 2011

Anything I can do about this itching tummy?

Im currently 38 weeks and my tummy is just driving me crazy it itches SO BAD!! I am now starting 2 get small stretch marks, 6 so far :(( , here and there at the very bottom of my tummy right in the middle which I can see when I look at them in the sun and really really want 2 just scratch the crap out of them! But I was told, actually every day by my mom that if I scratch them it will make them bigger and darker and uglier so I have bought palmer's cocoa er, vitamin e, mother's special blend, baby oil, vasiline cocoa er and they all make my tummy soft and pretty especially the mother's specail blend but none of them help relive the iching and slight buring. Any suggestions on what might help with this??

No comments:

Post a Comment