Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How to burn fats fast?

I'm 14(Guy). I used to be thin when i worked out with my cousins. But they moved to another state and i stopped working out. I got kinda fat. No very though. Just i little fat on my stomach and my hips. Im interested in taking up kickboxing, muay thai then jiu jitsu :3 Basically, i wanna get into the UFC someday :) I started jogging yesterday. I can jog non-stop for 10 minutes. I doubt thats good enough. So, I need to know what i should eat and the workouts i need to do to lose weight and burn my fats as fast as possible. Like what i need to eat before jogging, breakfast, lunch and dinner. P.s. I carry 6kg weight every morning and in the evening and i have little biceps lol. I went for a kickboxing trial cl and the instructor dude person said i'm good enough but i wanna be thin when i get into competitions and stuff. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment