Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should I give this taurus man another chance?

Sooo this Taurus man (guy friend) asked me out on a date, we used to live like 5 mins from each other but since I moved back home I'm an hour away.....so he told me to come down to his area (so he can take me out) where most of my friends live anyways and he would pick me up from my girl friends. He told me to come down on saturday and to text him when I get into town and he would pick me up for dinner. So I drove down on Saturday got there at like 6 and I texted him tellin him I'm in town, I waited 2 hours and he texted me back saying sorry taking a nap. So I said ok. Another hour goes by and now its 9 o'clock, so I said hey I drove down cause u wanted to hang out and I haven't heard from u since so I'm going out with friends. He texted me back saying sorry I was about to text u, I am sick and started throwing up and I havent moved since then he said I didn't mean to ditch out on u. So I said well im sorry u feel sick u coulda told me earlier. He gives me No Reply...then texts me in the morning saying sorry again.....I ignored it and later that day he ims me and says hey I know ur pissed and I'm really sorry and I feel terrible.....so I said well yeah I was upset cause I drove in, but its watever. So he said I know and I would love to make it up to u. I just said well I dunno if u really wanna date me and he says well why do u say that.....but then I left it at that and signed off. So I really don't know if he'll ask me out again and if he does, should I give him another chance??

No comments:

Post a Comment