Thursday, August 11, 2011

What does it mean when Idream my granddaughter is drowning ?

Tonite I had a horrible dream that I was in a very large home ashared with another much younger couple. My granddaughter cam to visit. She was somehow outside in a playpen it was raining and she called to me that she was wet. I grabbed her out of the playpen thrw the window the wate was up to her neck. I then changed her clothes and she was sleeping with us. Next I was walking around this ome and it ahd strange waterfalls, and several large spa like baths and then she walked into a shallow pool knne length and slowly sunk to the depth that I could not reach. I could not call for help I was paralyzed with fright. She kept gong up and down her red hair flowing , when she would get to thetop she would scream grandma ! She is ony two. I woke up with a racing heart.....Sometimes I dream thigns ahead of time... I am very worried. I did dream I would be divorced, long b4 I was, that I would have this red haired baby when no one has red hair. Several other things I am too upset to rememebr !

No comments:

Post a Comment