Friday, August 12, 2011

Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V or Motorola Triumph?

I was thinking about getting a new phone and upgrading from my Samsung Intercept on VM but I don't know if I should get the Optimus V or Triumph? I have seen many comparisons of the two, but none of them tell me if the Triumph is worth paying $150 more for it than the Optimus V. Because I have seen the full list of features for the Triumph but I was wondering if I could create my own mobile hotspot with the Triumph? I know for a fact that I can with the Optimus V by downloading QuickSettings via the Android Market, but can I with the Triumph? Also I know that the Optimus V comes with Live Wallpapers pre-installed and I know the Triumph does too. Does the triumph have a better battery if I did have mobile hotspot enabled? Which should I get? Should I pay $150 more for the larger screen, faster processor, front facing camera, and better screen resolution? I don't know, you tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment